27 August 2009

Suddenly....

Suddenly I feel very excited about going back home! Suddenly I wish I can fly back NOW or that we are going back TOMORROW! Suddenly I miss my friends a lot!! Suddenly I just feel like seeing them and going out with them. Gosh....


Because we are going to Hawaii, we will miss out the mid autumn festival (which falls on 3 Oct). Actually I was contemplating about going Hawaii because I so feel like going back home just so to spend this festival with family and friends. Watched a certain show (the one selling mooncake), it said mid autumn festival is the day that family members should come together as one, something like a reunion for everyone.


There will be birthday celebrations in November and a wedding!! 2 of my Besties' birthdays (Ms Aw and Ms Tan) fall in November, Kenneth's birthday is also in this month.

A shot with Ms Aw during my 2006 birthday celebration. (ya, only ONE candle, cake too small, can't put so many up there. *LOL*)
A shot with Ms Tan when we celebrated Mid Autumn Festival in 2005. (seriously miss my nails and hair. *sob*)
In the months to come, I will be hanging out with these girls (plus some other) a great deal of time. You might see their faces on my blog often. *LOL*

And... one of my very very good friend, Cassi, (since Secondary school days) just told me that she is getting married in November! The dinner will be held at Pan Pacific. So happy for her and Jonathan. Told her we (the 3 of us) will be there and if it is okie, I would like to bring my mum!! My mum is always asking me about her. *LOL* The sweet little girl that she met when we were 13 years old. I wish her and Jon everlasting happiness and hope to see little Cassi or little Jon soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment