23 August 2009

The Cheesecake Factory (yet again!)

It's Saturday and it means is supermarket day (okie, sometimes we market on Sundays). So, before going Lee Lee Oriental Market, we went to my favourite restaurant for lunch! I was telling Kenneth, I need to eat many more times before we go back to Singapore in October. *LOL*
I always try to spot the DOME and then direct the "driver" which way to go (like I said before, he is only in charge of DRIVING, how to get there, I need to figure it out. *LOL*). Been there so many times, but always forget where to turn and there are just so many restaurants at this area. Thank god for the DOME!
Reached the restaurant! I don't know why he gave me this look. He was happily napping before we reached.
Daddy calling!
Realised it's been many many many months since the 2 of us took a picture together. The last one taken was before Baby K was born.
Together with our burden of joy... who was more interested in the bread on the table.
Taken by the server. Baby K smiling to the people at the next table. Forever very inquisitive and always looking around and smiling to people. Hopefully he will not go around smiling to girls when he grows up. *LOL*
Baby K: Wait... I am not ready yet!
This is better...
The super yummy bread! Super love the brown one. I can eat that for my meals!! Baby K had his share too... he was happily eating bits and bits of the white bread.
Appetizer: Calamari (his love)
My Main Course: Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken and Shrimp (damn yummy). Portion too big so in the end, box it and take home. Came with banana too... can u spot it?
His Main Course: Bistro Shrimp Pasta
He was kicking and kicking his hanky... so I put it on his head... no way for him to kick now.
Found his hanky... (btw, the soothie attacher is sooooooo sweet and cute.. I so love. *LOL*)
Managed to pull it down...
After main course, we ordered desert. Red Velvet Cheesecake with white chocolate. Damn yummy!!
The damage at the end of the meal.... not cheap but it was a very good meal! Don't think he likes it a lot coz he is an Oriental person... always miss his char kway tiao, wanton mee, etc. =S I told him I want to eat ang moh food whenever we go out now... no more Thai food, Jap food or KING EGG ROLL (Viet food)! *LOL*


Short video of Baby K enjoying his bread (not enough memory in camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment