11 August 2009

Sit sit...

Baby K is almost 6 months old and it means, he should learn how to SIT at this phrase. Everyday, he will sit at the bumbo chair to have his solid feeds (which is like twice a day). We also let him practise sitting on the bed. He is able to sit on his own but the problem is, he tends to lean forward. I guess his backbone is still not strong yet.

This is quite a nice pic if not for the blurry effect. See his drool?
Kenneth scare he will lean forward too much and strain his backbone so he kept holding on to him. But to me, I feel babies' bones are soft. It's pretty ok for him to just lean forward (of course not for a long time).
Lure him to look up by playing the Baby Einstein Take-Along-Tune aka "radio". We love this "radio". It has been a great help to us whenever Baby K refuses to drink his milk.
He is actually a lazy baby. He loves to lie down and doesn't like to sit upright to see the world. My mum said he is just like me. Am I lazy? Ha ha... When carrying him, his body can't turn to face the front. It will just slump against my body. But Kenneth said sometimes he can turn, it's just a matter of whether he wants to do it or not. Hmm... What a lazy boy I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment