11 August 2009

Breakfast with Baby K

We went out for breakfast today at Jack In The Box (something like MacDonalds). Baby K was staring at us (and drooling at the same time) as we ate our breakfast. We came prepared because we left the house with his bib on! (Actually it was Kenneth, lazy to take out his bib after I fed Baby K his oatmeal cereals. Switched to oatmeal cereals coz of the red "rash" around the mouth whenever he eats rice cereals.) We pinched a bit of our sandwich and started feeding him. This is the first time Baby K had a taste of BREAD!!
Skeptical about what we put inside his mouth. Hesistated for a while and sat very still trying to figure out what was the mashy stuff in his mouth.
Starting to enjoy the bread. He didn't know how to chew so I guess he was sucking on it.

Can you spot the little bit of bread at his mouth?
Sitting still and enjoying....
A picture of him with his bib... Cute bib!
Baby K: Uncle Lewis (Velle's Daddy) said I have big eyes. But in real life, my eyes are just average... hmm... not small though. And, Uncle Lewis, I am not a good boy, I tend to make my Daddy and Mummy angry too.
Pouting again for no reason... maybe he wants more bread.
The drooling starts again during our journey to the bank before going home... rivers and rivers of drools everyday...
Forgot to bring his soothie out and he was fussing inside the car. Luckily I brought his pacifier along in my bag. He doesn't know how to suck at first because pacifier teats are "slimmer" and not round like soothie. But after a while, he got used to it and was sucking happily. Oh my, do I really have an easy baby??
Still napping away in his car seat when we reached home so he slept in this position for another 15 minutes... until I started preparing the ingredients for cooking... all the chopping, washing, etc woke him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment