22 August 2009

Last Road Trip - Las Vegas (15 - 19 Aug 09)

We are back from Vegas! Actually been back 2 days ago... just that a bit lazy to blog and need to search for the camera. The house is in a big big mess now. Really seriously need to start packing soon!

It was a great trip. Tiring but happy. Same for Baby K. The hotel room was AWESOME! In general, this trip was just about eating, buying, eating, buying... non stop (not forgetting WALKING too). And I thought this happens only when one goes to Hong Kong. *LOL* Oh, and I got to catch Phantom of the Opera!! Damn good!! When I was enjoying the show, Baby K had a meltdown. Kenneth even thought of calling me and asking me to go back to the room. According to him, Baby K cried for like 40 minutes and when he finally put him down and gave him his soothie, he fell asleep. -.-" I guess Kenneth just doesn't know how to handle Baby K.

Actually I am still a bit tired and not sure what to blog. Ha ha... We shall let these photos do the talking...

Refused to drink when we carried and feed, so put him in the car seat and he happily finished everything before we depart for Vegas.
Sleeping in the car shortly after we started on the trip. Long lashes... just like mine! Hopefully his will stand up and not droop (like mine), if not, he might needs to perm his lashes next time (like me). *LOL*

Still sleeping....
Woke up and we started "playing" behind... giggling and giggling non stop...
Stop over to feed him.. again, need to do it with him in the car seat. I have a inquisitive baby who likes to look around and will start to smile to people.
Kenneth burping him and he drooling non stop.
We gave him some bread and this is his expression. Priceless.
He must be thinking... what's that?
Happily playing with the pooh bear as we set off again!
The must eat (for me) whenever we are in Vegas.
Our lunch during the 2nd day. Pork chop rice, fish noodles, ah zhong mian xian, fried chicken, papaya milkshake and almond milkshake (I think so).
When we were at the factory outlet, after he had his milk.
He kept kicking the poor pooh bear and so I placed it on top of his head. Now, he can't kick no more!

He must be thinking, "what are you doing up there? come on down... I want to kick you!"
Realised that pooh won't be coming down and started to smile for the camera.
Trying out the Oakley sunglasses that I bought. Gonna change the lenses and make this into normal glasses when we go back.
Crying and fussing, so carried him out before we had our meals. I don't blame him because he was in the car seat for many hours everyday!!
Our lunch at Penang (restaurant). Nasi lemak, Wanton mee and roti prata.
After crying and fussing before bed time. We still made him sit up. Ha ha... Didn't forget to train him in sitting even though we went holidays.
The restaurant that we went EVERYDAY!! Coz someone misses local SG food A LOT. For me, I am fine with ang moh food (in fact, I would prefer). But as usual, I am always very nice, I just eat what he wants to eat.
A shot before I went for Phantom of the Opera.
Our dinner when I came back from the musical drama. Mine was Philly Cheese Steak. The fries was damn yummy.
His was some grilled chicken burger with fries. And, he made me went to buy dinner!! Coz he was too engrossed with the tv programme. -.-"
The view we had. Not very great in the day time.
Very bored while waiting for us to get ready. ha ha... so, he started to eat his fingers...
Bought this body suit for him when he was still in my tummy, during our Vegas trip in Nov 08!! So fast, he's 6 months old now! Time really flies...
Below are some pictures of The Strip....












Made him posed with Baby K coz he doesn't like to take pics. ha ha...
The tall and big bottle of Coke is from Mexico and when i asked what is the difference, the person said this one is made with REAL SUGAR. We bought and try, taste the same...

One of the night, we went to Sam Woo for dinner. They sell roasted stuff, like those Hong Kong restaurant. It was very noisy because the staff just throw the plates, bowls, etc into the big basket when they clear the table. Baby K got frighten and wanted to cry, also coz he wanted to sleep, a bit cranky. I started singing to him... Kenneth said I looked very motherly. -.-" 100% looks like a mother. Ha ha... After which, actually wanted to go Fremont Street... but knowing that it's gonna be real noisy there, we headed back to the hotel.
Kenneth said he feels very guilty whenever we go for trips, because it means Baby K will be very tired and never eat well. He had difficulty drinking his milk when we are outside coz he will be busy looking around. And, we didn't give him solids at all during the trip. We were rushing for time. But I guess, without solids for few days is pretty okie. Hee hee...
Overall, Baby K was well behave during the trip. Of course, he did cry here and there... But he had no problem sleeping at night (thank god) even though it was a totally strange environment. Our next trip will be to Hawaii before we fly back to Singapore... hopefully he will be just as good coz we will be travelling with other peeps... Not nice if he is to start brawling in the car when we are driving. To others, it might be disturbing. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment