28 August 2009

Sleeping Anywhere, Anytime!

When Baby K was smaller... he used to fall asleep in the bouncer. That is a magical bouncer. He would doze off while listening to the melody and seeing all the "creatures" dancing in front of his eyes.

Sleeping very soundly....

As he gets older, he got tired of the bouncer, and so I put him on the playmat... He would also fall asleep on it. The magical playmat.
Sorry about the bloody sleeve... caused by his eczema. But the condition is under control now. *LOL*

I bought the Jumperoo and I put him inside just now, in the morning. He was doing his mini jumps inside (as per my previous post) and I could hear the Jumperoo making the noisy sound. Suddenly... no sound... I looked up... my dear boy had fallen asleep inside!!!


He must be very tired...

I bought a magical Jumperoo! ha ha... I guess he actually rock himself to sleep... Of course, I didn't let him continue sleeping like this (think it's quite uncomfortable), I carried him back to his crib and he continues napping...


No comments:

Post a Comment