22 August 2009

"Hmmm"

When we were in Vegas one night, Baby K attempted to flip while I was changing his diaper before bedtime. Kenneth was hanging around, looking at us. Then he came to the bed and made the sound "hmmm".. a very stern one. Baby K paused and looked at him. Before long, he started his "stunt" again. Kenneth "hmmm" again. He paused again and smiled to Kenneth. Then he attempted to flip once again. During the 3rd "hmmm"... Baby K burst out crying!! *LOL* He actually knows that Kenneth is angry and that "hmmm" is an angry tone. Kenneth immediately carried him and tried to calm him down, but to no avail. Passed him to me and he stopped crying. Kenneth "hmmm" again (trying out his luck here) and Baby K burst out again! Oh my... Took me quite some time to calm him down.. -.-" Told Kenneth don't frighten Baby K at night especially when we were at this unfamiliar place.

After being "hmmm" at for 3 times. Cried for some time. Real cry out loud type. My sister said Baby K resembles Kenneth in this picture. I agree. In some ways, he does resembles his daddy too. They both have the stern looks.


Yesterday afternoon, I was trying to trim Baby K's nails when he started to kick kick kick. Again, Kenneth did the "hmmm" and during the 3rd time, Baby K cried out loud again!! Ha ha... He just loves to disturb him (Wendy, are you reading this?? I guess they are the SAME!). After Baby K calm down, Kenneth asked me to try to "hmmm" him... I tried, but Baby K just smiled to me. *LOL* It's either that my "hmmm" is not loud (or deep) enough or that, he is simply not afraid of me because afterall, I spend so many hours looking after him everyday (coming to 6 months already)!

No comments:

Post a Comment