26 August 2009

Thank You!

I made my blog known to my friends in FaceBook yesterday, 24 Aug 2009. Received few emails this morning, saying that my blog is very entertaining, very funny. Prior to that, there are already few people who told me that my blog actually brighten up their days (I guess Baby K is the magic??).

Kenneth woke up just now and I had just finished posting the previous post. I walked away from the laptop and he started using. He saw my blog. FYI, he does not know my blog address and always need me to direct him to it. -.-" And YES, he is my husband and we are living under the same roof. *LOL* I continued cooking and he was smiling at the laptop. Asked him what is so funny? He said he is reading my blog and find it very amusing. After he bathe, before he left for work, I asked him again, "my blog really very entertaining meh?" He said, "Yes". Oh well, maybe because he doesn't want trouble and so gave me a positive reply. *LOL*

I am going back to Singapore soon. I might not be blogging so often because I will be working and will not have so much spare time on hand. But, I guess my readers will get to see more of my social life? (Don't worry, Baby K will still get his fair share of appearance.)

Some wives told me that they lost their friends ever since they come over here, while some told me that the bonding between them and their friends are not so strong anymore, and they will need to work on it once back. Will you guys still be around when I go back? Or will I be left behind? I might not be able to club as often like last time because I might not have help at night to look after Baby K. But, if we are going for coffee sessions, I can always bring my baby along. I promise that he will be a good boy and will not fuss one bit. *LOL* Of course, I know Bestie like Ms Tan will be around. =) Thanks! Ms Tan, I will go visit your mum too when I am back... is she one of my reader? *LOL*

Whatever it is, I want to thank all those who likes my blog. And for those who doesn't, I am not sure why you come back and is reading this now. *LOL* This blog is all about my humble simple life. I am glad there are people who finds it entertaining, funny, amusing, etc. Very happy when they said what I wrote brighten up their gloomy days (we know how stressful Singapore lifestyle can be). Actually, honestly I am not sure which part of the blog is so interesting. *LOL* I am just blogging about the everyday happening. I am sorry if I offend anyone in any of my posting (if there are any, can't remember what I had posted).
Thank you Everyone! =) Continue to follow our adventures here!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my... your Kenneth will make good frens with my hubby too! LOL! I've blogged for about 2? 3? (I forget) years and I think the only time(s) Nic has seen my blogs is when it is left on on my laptop too! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... ya lor.. he like can't be bothered with what I blog but then again, very conscious about what photos of his I put up, that's why always want me to direct him to the blog. He always spot check on the photos! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway jean ur blog is simple.. tat's y interesting.. it's e simple things in life tat u share.. i find it v heart warming.. yes baby K also e magic hehe .. keep it coming ..
    btw hubbies r mostly like tat they think they live with u wat u blog they already know so no pt readin e blogs.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wen,

    Thanks. =) Baby K has indeed make the blog very "colourful" and added lots of "sugars and spices" to my life. Really thank god for him. =)

    And yes, I agree ur view on hubbies. He said I am very free, thus able to blog so often. -.-" I don't think that's very encouraging. I am just trying to document down my simple life, as well as Baby K's growing up phrase. =)

    ReplyDelete