27 August 2009

Jump Baby, JUMP!

Baby K woke up from his nap yesterday evening and immediately, I put him into the Jumperoo! I was very excited to see his reaction. And... see the following picture for his response.
He grabbed on to me very tightly as I lower him down into the seat. Finally succeeded after numerous attempts because he kept crossing his legs. *LOL* Then after 5 seconds, he started crying! *LOL* Carried him out and calm him down, after that, milk.

I let him rest a while after his feed and then put him back into the Jumperoo again, crossing my fingers that he won't cry (if not, it's a waste of money). He accepted it well. Because he is not tall enough, I placed a box below, but somehow, the box is too high. Hmm...


Accepted the Jumperoo but still skeptical because he kept looking at me, like afraid that I will just walk away.

Since the box is too high, I placed some magazines below him but they kept slipping off (coz very slippery).

Sitting in a very funny post... he tends to lean forward.

Thank God I didn't wait for Kenneth to come back to fix the Jumperoo coz he reached home only at 6am! Told him about the "problem" (magazines kept slipping off), he asked me to tape the magazines together. Brillant!! Why didn't I think of that before!

Sitting at the right posture because the magazines (after being taped together) provides more "footage" for him.

He super love the hippo. And this is the only thing that he's playing now. The rest of the things, he will just STARE AT THEM. *LOL*

I am so glad that he knows how to JUMP (and swing himself) after putting him in it for the 2nd time. Though it is not those BIG JUMP type, but... I think that is also consider jumping. Lucky he likes it... never waste money. Hee hee...

As per the video below, this is how he JUMPS! Like very bored and "bu gan yuan". Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment